i have never left a comment but have been following your story for some time now. my heart just melted watching that video! what an amazing sound. he is beautiful and i'm so happy for your family!!!
This is just the sweetest sound and he is just getting more adorable each time you post. God is so good in showing us what a living little miracle can do. I just love this little guy and I'll bet Cort can get him smiling too. Babies just love older kids. Bless your week and enjoy the love this little guy brings.
Love, Laurie in Ca. PS. Hope Daddy is feeling better every day too. Praying for all of you.
Welcome to our blog, take a look around. What you see is just a typical family trying our best to enjoy all the blessings God has given us in the midst of everyday life! Two of our favorite little blessings will fill most of the posts of this blog, our 4 year old first born, Cort, and our almost 2 year old, 2nd born, Cohen. Cohen was diagnosed with a fatal form of dwarfism at our 20 week ultrasound and we were told he had no chance of living more than a few minutes to hours at birth. He is a true miracle, a daily reminder of God's power and glory. Pull up a chair, enjoy the ride...we are!!
20 comments:
That just made my day! So precious!
what a sweet, sweet sound!
Loved it!
It made me laugh out loud, what a beautiful giggle!
Nilia
What a little chatter box!! He just made my night, what a sweet and very happy little guy!
I love it! How precious and sweet to hear that sound!!! :)
I visit here from time to time checking in and praying for you all, although I rarely comment, but...
He is so, so, so, cute, and even more so in this. I didn't think he could get any cuter than he already is!
Sweet boy! You and your mama sure know how to make this girl smile. :)
LOVED IT! thanks for sharing!
What a sweet, sweet sound! Maggie is just now learning how to giggle for extended periods of time. Maybe Cohen can coach her.
How precious is that? Hope you had a wonderful birthday today...I was thinking about you this morning and prayed you'd have a relaxing, fun day!
So cute it brought tears to my eyes!
You just made my day!:) He is so sweet...there is nothing better than giggles from your kids!
Emily (Bennett's mom)
i have never left a comment but have been following your story for some time now. my heart just melted watching that video! what an amazing sound. he is beautiful and i'm so happy for your family!!!
Best,
Kelly
Oh Cohen,
This is just the sweetest sound and he is just getting more adorable each time you post. God is so good in showing us what a living little miracle can do. I just love this little guy and I'll bet Cort can get him smiling too. Babies just love older kids. Bless your week and enjoy the love this little guy brings.
Love, Laurie in Ca.
PS. Hope Daddy is feeling better every day too. Praying for all of you.
Never thought a bunch of giggling could bring tears to my eyes. Tears of sheer gladness! Thanks for sharing that with us.
Too cute Emily!
What an awesome laugh! Made me crack up. He's a beautiful boy!
What a awesome moment! God is good!
Emily, I meant to tell you Walker wants to watch this all the time and laughs out loud in between saying "aahh, he's so cute!"
-Kim
Post a Comment