There may be new posts below....scroll on down!!!

(Click on image to enlarge)
Some of you may remember the Concert for Cohen last year( go check it out if not)... and it thrills us to no end to have a Concert with Cohen to celebrate his one year birthday. We have wanted to corporately celebrate God's work since Cohen was born and felt like his birthday was a great time to do it. Nothing we could ever do could thank everyone enough. Everyone's love, prayers, and support has meant so much to us over the past year and a half and we would love for all of you to celebrate with us. We will also use part of this time for Cohen's "baby dedication" ( so yes, he'll make an appearance!!) Please feel free to join us as we look back over this year, praise and worship God for all that He has done.....and eat cake!! Everyone is welcome!!
* I'll leave this post up until the day of the concert so scroll down to see new posts from now until then.

(Click on image to enlarge)
Some of you may remember the Concert for Cohen last year( go check it out if not)... and it thrills us to no end to have a Concert with Cohen to celebrate his one year birthday. We have wanted to corporately celebrate God's work since Cohen was born and felt like his birthday was a great time to do it. Nothing we could ever do could thank everyone enough. Everyone's love, prayers, and support has meant so much to us over the past year and a half and we would love for all of you to celebrate with us. We will also use part of this time for Cohen's "baby dedication" ( so yes, he'll make an appearance!!) Please feel free to join us as we look back over this year, praise and worship God for all that He has done.....and eat cake!! Everyone is welcome!!
* I'll leave this post up until the day of the concert so scroll down to see new posts from now until then.
11 comments:
How special to me that Cohen and I share the same birthday!! I will be celebrating with you in spirit and you know I am so thankful for answered prayers for this little guy. It has blessed me so much to watch him grow this past year. Here's to many, many more wonderful years of joy.
Love and Hugs, Laurie
emily...thank you for dropping by by blog and telling me. I must confess that I have not been around blog world much in the past few months, I might have missed this event.
and thank you for remembering me. with all you have going on in your life...you remembered my one request. wow!
I do plan on attending (it will be a very busy week for me because we are opening our two new buildings at NewSpring, Anderson that Sunday...but I have you on my electronic calender and will be there unless God changes my plans.
thank you again. your beautiful heart for Jesus is shining through.
I wish I could go, but I live in Vermont so that is not happening. :-)
The concert sign is so pretty! I love the verse.
Hope it is a blessed time.
I have to say that seeing this thrills me to no end! Praise God for the wonderful miracle that is Cohen. I am sure this will be an amazing event.
Love -
Amber
I wrote it in my calendar. I would love to come! I'm catching up on your blog and keep thinking what an incredible person and mom you are. You are awesome Emily!
That sounds fabulous!!! What a special time.
BTW you have an award over at my place. :0)
I can't believe Cohen is almost one! How time flies! So glad he's feeling better, too:) I've made my blog public so please visit it again.
Hi Em,
It's Robin Yeargin. Thanks for sending me the blog link. I can't wait to come to the concert. Give the boys a BIG hug for me. You have two cute guys!
Praise the Lord for Cohen's life! What a wonderful way to celebrate his first birthday!
Yay, Cohen! I am so thrilled for you, Emily. When I read your comment on my blog, I got chills from head to toe and back! Still have them! I LOVE that this is a concert WITH Cohen. God is so good, isn't He? He moves mountains and changes prepositions! YAHOO! I will be celebrating with you, sister.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Cohen! You're an amazing and handsome little boy!
Post a Comment