COHEN IS ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!
A year ago today I had no idea if Cohen's birthday would also be the day that God took him home. We celebrate today still in awe of what God did for Cohen. Logic and statistics said we'd maybe have a few minutes to hours with our son. God knew that on this day we would celebrate....
525,600 minutes
8, 760 hours
365 days
52 weeks
12 months
1 YEAR !!!!!
We love you baby Cohen!!! You are such a blessing in our life.
__________________________________________________________________
Still working on his one year post - hopefully will get it up later today with pictures....and a little birthday present that Cohen decided to give us for his birthday!!!
_______________________________________________________________
So many people have supported and loved us during this time. We would love for Cohen to get to see all who have been touched by his life and have loved and prayed for him. If you get a chance, leave him a birthday message, comment, or email.
A year ago today I had no idea if Cohen's birthday would also be the day that God took him home. We celebrate today still in awe of what God did for Cohen. Logic and statistics said we'd maybe have a few minutes to hours with our son. God knew that on this day we would celebrate....
525,600 minutes
8, 760 hours
365 days
52 weeks
12 months
1 YEAR !!!!!
We love you baby Cohen!!! You are such a blessing in our life.
__________________________________________________________________
Still working on his one year post - hopefully will get it up later today with pictures....and a little birthday present that Cohen decided to give us for his birthday!!!
_______________________________________________________________
So many people have supported and loved us during this time. We would love for Cohen to get to see all who have been touched by his life and have loved and prayed for him. If you get a chance, leave him a birthday message, comment, or email.
53 comments:
Happy Birthday Cohen!!!
Amanda
Happy Birthday Cohen! You are such a miracle. God bless you on this oh so important day. You truly are a gift from God.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COHEN!!
Happy 1st Birthday Cohen! You are such a miracle :)
Happy Birthday, Cohen!!! I'm SO excited for this day! I haven't seen you since you were in the NICU, while we were all jumping and celebrating in the waiting room! You are such a beautiful little boy and I'm excited to see what miracles the next year holds for you!
Happy birthday Cohen!!!!!
Love Alex
Happy Birthday Cohen.
Love,
Maggie
Happy Birthday Cohen! I feel so lucky to be part of your life, sweet little boy!
Mary Jones
I have truly enjoyed watching the miracle of this little man's life and praying for your family. Have a wonderful 1st birthday with him celebrating all God has done!
Happy Birthday Cohen!!! 1 YEAR!! Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!
Happy Birthday, Cohen! We are so thankful for you. You have blessed so many lives and been such a wonderful testimony of God's goodness. Praise Him for you!
Happy, happy birthday, Cohen! What a miracle you are!
Happy 1st birthday Baby Cohen! You are a true miracle from God. Enjoy your cake!!!! :)
Happy Birthday precious Cohen.
Happy Birthday to you, Cohen!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COHEN!!!,
Missy L.
A miracle turns one! Happy birthday, Cohen!
The Hills - Katie, Mark, and Nathan
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Happy First Birthday, Cohen!
Happy Birthday sweet boy. I love reading your mommy's updates on you and all the new things you are doing.
What a Blessing you are!
Brandi
I love you Cohen! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Cohen!!! I hate that we moved away and that I have not even met you yet, but I have so enjoyed watching you grow over the past year. A happy day to you too, Emily!! You are such an amazing mama to your boys and such an inspiration to me. You have a great way of sharing your experiences and joys with all of us. I feel so blessed you have met you and your family and wish all of you a very special day of celebration!!! Wish we were closer and could attend the concert!
HAPPY 1st B-DAY, COHEN! ! ! It's been amazing watching you grow this past year and I hope you enjoy your special day, especially your cake:) You are proof that God is good and miracles do happen!
Happy Birthday Cohen!
Happy birthday cutie pie! I can not wait to see your birthday smiles in the pictures.
Happy Birthday, Cohen! You are such an amazing little boy and you have an incredible family! Happy #1!
Happy 1st Birthday Cohen!! I continue to be in awe of all that God has done thru your little life. Can't wait to watch you continue to grow!!
I am delurking in honor of Cohen's birthday! My husband and I somehow followed a link to your blog right around the time Cohen was born. We have continued to be amazed over this last year and are so overjoyed for you.
I have enjoyed following the journey that God has given you over the past year or so. How wonderful it is! Happy Birthday Cohen! Emma, Noah, and Owen all wish you Happy Birthday as well!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday to Cohen AND family! Have a wonderful celebration tomorrow!
Love, Jeff & Christine McGowan :-)
Happy Birthday Cohen!!You are such a blessing to everyone, enjoy your special day. Big hugs
Happy Birthday Cohen!
Happy Birthday Cohen.
My family has prayed for you since just before your birth. Happy Birthday little one. I love knowing God still performs miracles.
Bonnie
Louisiana
Happy Birthday Cohen! I started following your blog one year ago today when my friend Taryn told me you were on your way. I sat at my computer and cried as I saw God's miracle happening right before our eyes. Thank you for sharing God's blessing of Cohen with the world.
Cohen, what a gift you are. You don't even realize the plans that God has for you yet, how you have touched so many lives already in such a short time, how you have taught so many people about faith, hope, God's grace, and that miracles still exist. We love you Cohen! You are one! Have a sweet birthday!
Emily, Adam, Ethan, and Bennett
Happy Birthday sweet baby...
We started praying for you before you were born, and have shared in the blessing of your life through this blog by your mommy. You have blessed so many people! We will continue to pray for you and your family.
Jonathan and Sarah Eaves Smith
Happy Birthday Cohen!! You are truly a miracle. I have been blessed to follow your life this past year and it has been a privilege to watch you grow and change into the handsome one-year old little boy that you are!!!
Happy Birthday little guy! Grammie loves you so much!!
I will always remember this day. I feel honored to be a part of the miracle of his life.
Happy Birthday Cohen
Tammy Tate
One year ago I was running to the computer every 10 minutes to check on you. I prayed, I cried, I celebrated. Now today as you turn ONE YEAR OLD I am overjoyed. You are a miracle, Cohen. Your very life is a testament to God's grace and love. I pray that you will always feel the love that surrounds you on this day. You are beautiful, sweet, and a great cuddler. But more importantly, you have amazing parents who love the Lord and a fantastic big brother with a big imagination and an even bigger heart.
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I love you to pieces!
Colleen
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We prayed for you everyday last year while you were in your mommy's tummy, and now we get to see your sweet smiling face when we are out shopping! My wish is for you and David to be good buds one day :). Your parent's faith and strength has shown us and so many how God really can help us through absolutely anything!
praising God with you
Precious boy, you are loved, loved, LOVED. We thank God for you and rejoice on this special day!
Chrys
Happy birthday Cohen! We pray for you often! You will never know the full impact he has made on so many people including our family!!!
We're so happy for you Emily and Chris!!!
The Michenfelders
Happy Birthday precious Cohen! We have been so blessed by the miracle of you and we look forward to seeing all the Lord will continue to do through your life!
We love you!
Geoff and Brenna
Happy Birthday Cohen it's been a great 1st year with you :)
Happy birthday Cohen!!!
Happy first birthday Cohen! I have never met you in person but have followed your mommy's blog since you were teeny tiny and new. You are such a handsome little man! Here's to many, many more birthdays!
I have been following your blog since before Cohen was born, praying with you all the way. This year on March 5 I was blessed with a beautiful baby niece, such a neat connection!
Happy Birthday Cohen!
Happy birthday Cohen!! wishing we could be there in person to celebrate! God is soo GOOD!
Happy Birthday Cohen!
Happy Birthday, Cohen! :)
Happy Birthday Cohen! I can't help but point out there were 52 comments before this one! This may be cheesy to say, but there are 52 weeks in a year. I used to get birthday "spankings" growing up-one pat on the bottom represented one year, then there was a "wish" of one to grow on. So here is a comment with a blessing prayed for and placed upon you for yet another year so we can celebrate # 2! Then there was always the popular and MANY MORE! Also included in this humble blessing! We love you guys and look forward to celebrating years from now Mr. Cohen's special day!
Post a Comment