Mar 23, 2008

Home

We are home and well. To bring Cohen home any day would be perfect but you really can't beat today - Easter, Chris' birthday, and on the very weekend that we thought we might be coming home without him......







Big thanks to our God - for our friends, family, Cort, and Cohen and most of all for His son - the sacrifice and the resurrection. Our God is big. God is good and His love endures.

50 comments:

boltefamily said...

He is so beautiful! What an amazing miracle. It confirms that God is good! Please know I am praying for your family!

Jones Family said...

Yay!! We celebrate the Savior today AND how God has made himself very real to us all thru Cohen.

Varner Party of 3 said...

I have been keeping up with your story through Annie Magner's blog. I have prayed and cried for Cohen so many times now - and I don't even know him. And I cry again today - but with tears of joy. What a great God we have and what a special day to bring Cohen home.

Jane said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! LOVE the family pic. Well, all the photos are great for that matter.

still praying!

Anonymous said...

welcome home, cohen!

what an amazing day... this miracle just continues to get bigger and bigger!

praying for you guys.

Hilary said...

God bless your beautiful family!!
I have been following your blog for awhile now and am always checking for updates. So happy to hear your whole family is home!
Prayers from MN

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful.

Jessica said...

Welcome home, Cohen!

Angela said...

Wow!! Our God is so so big! I've been praying for Cohen. It's so excited to see pics of him HOME!

Anonymous said...

Praising God that Cohen is home! What a wonderful way to celebrate Easter Sunday. Blessings - Lynne B

Emily said...

Oh wow, He is risen indeed! Praising the Lord for the miracles revealed in these pictures and in the LIFE of your son today. Hallelujah. :)

Emily said...

Oh, and can I just say that his blanket rocks my socks off, too?? :)

Chris Worthy said...

What an incredible day! Thank you for sharing this miracle with all of us.

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

Those pictures are just amazing. You never know when you'll get your very own miracle! Enjoy every minute!!! XXX

Dawn said...

Welcome home to all of you! We are praying for a smooth transition home and lots of family time together!!

Kelley C said...

How cool. Welcome home Cohen! Your family of four looks so happy.

Trophy Wife said...

Yay, Cohen! Yay, family! Happy Easter!!!

Anxious AF said...

what a perfect Easter!!!!
Thank you God!

Rachel said...

I am incredily overwhelmed with joy for you guys! What a wonderful family you have!

Rebecca said...

YEAH! Welcome Home Cohen!!

Great is Thy Faithfulness, Oh God My Father!

The Carsons said...

YEAH!! You all look so happy-as you should...great pictures, and GREAT day! Congratulations on all being home together. We will continue to pray.

Sarah said...

Jonathan and I are so happy for you all, and we are continuing to pray for your family. What an amazing Easter you all had! Our God is so amazing and powerful. You guys look so great and happy! I'm sure Cort is happy to have his little brother home! Sarah and Jonathan Smith

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anne said...

What a miracle! Welcome home, Cohen!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Cohen and to all of you! I was so hoping that I would awake to this news and low and behold I got what I wished for. You are a beautiful family and remain to be a blessing to witness. Thank you for making a great weekend even GREATER!!!
Love from the Jarvis'

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful, exciting time this must be for your whole family :)

Tracy Carson said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I found your blog through Taryn and Stephen (I went to college with them) and have been following your journey for the last two weeks. I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like to come home with your precious baby after being told that he would not even be alive. I just cried when I saw the pictures because this little bundle of life is such a miracle. Congratulations on your family of four and may every day be another opportunity to see God works in his amazing ways!

Cantrell's said...

I am sooo happy for ya'll getting to bring Cohen home! Praise the Lord for this miracle. We look forward to hearing of his continued good health.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Cohen!! I'm so glad you got to leave the nursery yesterday BUT I miss you!! Love to you, your Mom and Dad and Cort!!
Claudia

catheryn said...

Hi there,
I am Natalie Patterson's aunt and, through her post about ya'll on her blog, I have been following your journey. Please know that your family is in the prayers of a family in Wyoming as you continue on this path with your new son. What a celebration there must have been at your home yesterday. And what a glorious day to be able to celebrate!!

Chrys and Mike said...

Rejoicing with you!

Chrys

Jodi said...

rejoicing with you - our God is SO GOOD!! welcome home, cohen!!

Laurie in Ca. said...

What a blessed day to bring Cohen home!! The pictures say it all and this little boy is just beautiful and such a miracle. I will be praying for your home life to be blessed beyond measure and for Cohen to grow stronger every day. I am so happy for you.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Laura said...

Welcome home. I just love how God coordinates such small details as hospital discharge dates for His glory. So happy for you!

The Worthys

Emily said...

Welcome home baby Cohen!!! I am so happy that your family is united at home! I will continue to pray for you all, that there will be nothing but wonderful progress & milestones....
Love,
Emily

MARGARETE said...

So glad Cohen's home. Enjoy every beautiful second.
Margarete

Rachel said...

Praising God with you all for the miracle of bringing Cohen home on such a special day. Great is His Faithfulness. Enjoy every precious minute as I am sure you all will.
Praying in PA
Rachel

Anonymous said...

You all don't know me, but my sister Jean is a friend of your sister Michelle in Wilmington, NC. I live in NY and have been keeping you and your family in prayer. I have also put your son on my church's prayer chain! God is so good! He never ceases to amaze me,by his Grace and Mercy! I'm so excited to see what God has in store for you and your family! Blessings, blessings, blessings! God Bless- that's for the openess and all the updates! It makes my day!

Anonymous said...

How Great Is Our GOD!!!!! We are jumping up and down with excitement and joy for you today! Baby Lauren wore her hair in pigtails today (Miss Emily's favorite) in honor of Miss Emily's happy, happy day!
Love you guys,
Colleen & Lauren

Anonymous said...

God is great!! I am so happy for you guys. I feel like I know you eventhough I have never met you. You are the most amazing family ever. I continue to pray that Cohen will grow and be healed.

D said...

So happy for you! Such a precious little guy!!

UNC NICU RN

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Our God is so big so strong and so mighty there's nothing our God cannot do! I am so happy for your family.
Amanda

Shannon said...

Tears of joy... SO happy for y'all!!!
love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that little Cohen is HOME! Thanks to your family, I am beginning to see just how big our God really is. I am moved by your faith and honesty. Cohen's life has changed mine. I learned of your family from Scott Nelson, my brother-in-law. I have been praying for you all since Cohen was born. I thought that you'd like to know that there are people in Delaware praying for you. I can't wait to meet Cohen on my next visit to Grace! Ashley

Mary said...

absolutely amazing! we are rejoicing with y'all- how perfect to come home on Easter! I love it! Thank you Jesus!

The Gaymons said...

Happy Easter, Homecoming, and Birthday!!! Wow, it doesn't get any better than this! Praise God on the day He rose from the grave!

Anonymous said...

"O Lord my God, you have done many miracles for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them." Ps. 40:5
I am in awe of what God has let us be a part of, and so blessed by your friendship. We love you guys - all FOUR of you in that wonderful home! Molly and fam.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Cohen!!! Every night my son Andrew and I say a prayer for you guys. Thank you for sharing your story. It has given my 5 year old a beautiful example of how wonderful and powerful our God is. You have no idea how many lives little Cohen has touched and no doubt strenghtened faith in every heart.

Kelly, Derek, Andrew, Matthew
The Columbus'

Chris Alford said...

SWEEEEEET!

Imagine the hundreds ofo folks all celbrating together with you, Wow! What a chapter in your journey.

Many Praises and continued prayer...
Kristina and the Alford Crew
Tennessee

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh your pictures brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful blessing to have brought him home on Easter!