Mar 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Happy Birthday to a great husband, friend, and father!! Love celebrating all your years with you!! It's crazy to think of how many birthdays we've celebrated together!!

Last year we celebrated Chris' birthday by bringing Cohen home from the NICU!! Needless to say, most of the celebrating wasn't surrounding the birthday and although we celebrated Cohen's birthday 2.5weeks ago, I guess today marks his one year anniversary of living in our house!!

This year, we simply celebrate you!! We are blessed beyond words to have you in our lives. The boys could not possibly have a better father and there is no one I'd rather go though this life with than you!! Hoping you know your loved today and everyday!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I know it's sad that this is best pic I have recently of Chris and both boys( and you can barely count Cohen as being in it...I'll have to work on that at the birthday party tonight)

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a precious picture....Daddy having fun with his boys....that is great...Happy Birthday to Chris :o)